Meniérè's Disease is a problem with the inner ear that causes:
- Tinnitus -ringing, buzzing or noise in the ear
- Vertigo - feeling unbalanced and dizziness, so bad that you might actually fall
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Hearing Loss--you can have a hard time with certain frequencies of sounds
You've probably been told that there's no "cure" for Meniere's disease.....
..that you'll have to learn to live with it and take medication for the rest of your life.
Technically speaking there may be no cure, but you can take this to the bank:
You do not have to suffer with the dizziness, balance problems, nausea, vomiting and vertigo caused by Meniere's Disease.
Here's what you don't know about Meniere's Disease (and I'd bet none of your doctors have told you):
Meniere's Disease is not just an inner ear problem.
If you're ever going to feel good again, you need to commit these next two statistics to heart:
- About 30% of people I've seen suffering with Meniere's Disease actually have an autoimmune condition that is destroying their inner ear and causing all their symptoms. Taking medication will not stop this destruction.
- 90% of Meniere's Disease victims have a weak cerebellum (brain area) that makes it impossible to get rid of dizziness, balance problems and nausea/vomiting.
Fill out the form below to get instant access to Dr. Clark's exclusive video:
"Why Your ENT and Neurologist CAN'T Help You Eliminate Your Meniérè's Disease Symptoms-- Nausea, Tinnitus & Vertigo"