Suffer with chronic headaches?
Newly Developed Treatment May Provide Nearly Instant Relief!
The Best Part Is We Are Conducting A Limited Case Study And If You Qualify You Will Receive This Cutting-edge Treatment Absolutely FREE!
Local functional neurologist, Dr David Clark DC, DACNB, has developed a new non-drug treatment method for migraine headaches utilizing little-understand nerve pathways that provides nearly instant headache relief. The treatment is completely non-invasive and has absolutely no side effects.
As part of a limited case study we are offering this treatment to 15 people absolutely FREE. To qualify to be included in the case study you must:
- Live in the Raleigh/Durham area and suffer with chronic migraines (at least 2 headaches per week).
- Must commit to at least 1 visit per week for 4 weeks.
- Have been previously medically diagnosed with some type of Migraine OR your headache must meet 3 of the following criteria:
- Pain has a pulsing or throbbing quality
- Pain on one side or both sides of your head
- Sensitivity to light, sounds, and sometimes smells
- Nausea and vomiting
- Blurred vision
- Lightheadedness, sometimes followed by fainting
- If you are chosen for the case study you must agree to be video recorded before and after your treatment and sign a release allowing us to use the videos in future promotions.
If you feel that you qualify and would like to be included in the study please fill out the case study application below and we will contact you.