Low Thyroid and Hashimoto’s
Chances are good that you know a woman diagnosed with "hypothyroid" or low thyroid. Low Thyroid Conditions are epidemic. As common as they are, it’s downright scary how often these thyroid problems are mis-managed and mis-diagnosed.
Just think about this….
If your lab tests are "normal" or you’re taking thyroid hormones right now—then why do you STILL suffer with these low thyroid symptoms?
- Tired, fatigued
- Can’t lose weight, even with exercise
- Gain weight easily, even if eating low-carb, low-fat, or low-calorie diet
- Feel cold in your hands, feet, or all over
- Must have more than 8 hours of sleep to function at all
- Difficult and irregular bowel movements
- Depression, don’t have motivation
- Morning headaches that get better as the day progresses
- Outer third of eyebrows are thinning
- Hair loss or thinning hair on scalp, genitals
- Dry skin or dry scalp
- Sluggish thinking, slow mental reaction time
Here’s why you feel this way….
There are 25 different ways your thyroid hormones can go wrong…25! And only one of those twenty-five responds well to taking replacement thyroid hormones.
Many (if not all) of women taking Thyroid Hormones like Synthroid®, Armour® or Levothyroxine have not been evaluated completely to discover the real cause of their low thyroid symptoms. The traditional way of dealing with women who have low thyroid symtpoms is a one-size-fits-all cookie cutter that simply doesn’t work well for about 80% of women. That means 80% of women taking thyroid hormones are guaranteed to continue suffering.